Miyata Lee Memories: Reviving The Essence Miyata Lee Memories: Reviving The Essence: Updating all blog posts

Updating all blog posts

In May 21, 2024


I'm making some changes to the blog, I decided to update all blog posts with the intention of deleting all images that contain downloads for reasons of image responsiveness.

I stopped all my projects related to GTA, I was more worried about my partner, so I couldn't focus on content for GTA anymore, it's sad to have to say this, but my partner is missing from the internet as far as I know, me and my friend Alex We tried to contact Lee and his childhood friend Jo Hye Ryeong, but have not heard back yet.

I can still publish something, but it may take a while, so it's better to wait, I don't have any focus at the moment.

About Author:

This blog was created by Miyata and Lee, a couple who have been together since 2017. Together we become Miyata Lee ❤.


Let's Get Connected: |

No comments:

Post a Comment

up