Miyata Lee Memories: Reviving The Essence Miyata Lee Memories: Suzushina Yuriko

Suzushina Yuriko

In Mar 17, 2024

The character is included in the pedestrian pack.

Apparently a mistake was made and the character was not included in the list, only the txd was for the character but now it has been updated.

Download

About Author:

This blog belongs to a couple called Miyata and Lee, who have known each other since 2017, since then we have been on this journey together.


Let's Get Connected: |

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I would like to inform you that the wfystew skin has a problem, it is all white. Suzushina Yuriko's skin is not included in this pack. I really like your work, I hope you continue posting your beautiful works, even if it takes a while (sorry my english)^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry if I made any mistakes during the process before sending, I will check if everything is correct or some kind of mistake was made

      Delete
    2. Everything is normal, nothing is wrong with the files

      Delete
  2. Their files are wfyjg.dff wfyjg.txd

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for responding! I posted a video showing the problem I mentioned:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZr_QoJD_4

      Delete
  4. I made a mistake in the previous post so I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to replace the files that have the same name, there is another one with the same name, the one you showed is not Suzushina Yuriko.

      Delete
  5. I used the files that are available in the download and I don't use the same names, I tested with several names and this skin always gave the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem has been fixed, so you should download it again.

      Delete
  6. The skins were great! Thank you very much for the good work!

    ReplyDelete

up