Miyata Lee Memories: Reviving The Essence Miyata Lee Memories: A good day to all the servants of GTA San Andreas

A good day to all the servants of GTA San Andreas

In Apr 5, 2024

After I left the community, it became clear that its end was imminent. Although I could have stayed and continued, I made the conscious decision to leave, as I no longer found purpose in continuing. After my friend Jo's departure and, later, the increasing absence of my partner Lee, I tried to continue with the community, but as time went by I began to see the end of the community. Regrettably, I can't do anything to do anything to save the community. Things weren't going as I expected.


Nevertheless, I wish to convey that all hope is not lost. Our essence lives on through our blog.


I am currently engaged in an important project for everyone, which I will unveil shortly.


About Author:

This blog belongs to a couple called Miyata and Lee, who have known each other since 2017, since then we have been on this journey together.


Let's Get Connected: |

No comments:

Post a Comment

up